Saturday, June 2, 2007

Artapre impressions

Let me start off this post with my impressions for this subject. When I was in my 2nd year college, I started asking other students of higher batches what Artapre is all about.

“Ayun, puro painting. Tapos itatanong sa’yo kung ano nakikita mo.”
“Parang review ng mga movie, plays, paintings.”

The two replies from above were quite relieving for me not until…

“Pinakanta kami isa-isa.”
“Papasayawin kami sa midterms.”

Upon hearing these responses, I can already get a clear picture on my head of me sinking on the floor with extreme shame upon singing and dancing in front of a huge crowd. I do like watching song and dance performances but I just do not have the talent for doing such things.

They were already advising me not to enroll under this professor, under that professor. Unfortunately, the section in which we enrolled in does not have any professor assigned to it yet. So I was already expecting the worst. Come May 23, 8:10 am, our Artapre professor came in. She started introducing herself and I found her very nice. When she showed us the syllabus, I was quite relieved to see that we are not required to sing or dance (if I recall it right).

No comments: